I love to read what others are reading. So, I assume you do too!
Here’s what I’ve been reading the last couple months:
• The Egg and I by Betty MacDonald
• Making Your Small Farm Profitable by Ron Macher
• Storey’s Guide to Raising Chickens by Gail Damerow
• Her Mother’s Hope and Her Daughter’s Dream both by Francine Rivers
• Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult
• Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo
• I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
• Fearless by Max Lucado
• Lydia’s Charm by Wanda Brunstetter
I also follow several blogs and have downloaded several e-books I can’t wait to read.
My parents, both excellent writers, say that reading is a major part of good writing. So here’s to reading!
Comment and let me know of any good books you’ve read lately. I’m always on the look-out!
Categories: Life on the farm
My name is Ginia Oehlschlager and I'm a small-town gal from Missouri. Join me as I document my crazy life on the farm with my husband and four kids. I'm always looking for frugal, simple ways to live the life God set before me. Where faith, family and fun come together on the farm.